We specialise in the transportation of pets
and livestock to local and worldwide destinations by land, sea
To ensure maximum safety and comfort for
your pet, we will arrange for the quickest and most direct route
for the transportation. Our services can be tailor made to meet
your specific needs and we will be happy to accommodate any special
requirements you may have.
Domestic & International
provide door-to-door transportation in vehicles that are designed
to swiftly transport pets and livestock to local destinations.
Emphasis is placed on your pet's welfare and comfort by making
sure only transportation kennels that are spacious and of good
quality materials are used. While in transit, clean drinking water
will be made available for your pet.
We will handle all flight arrangements for
interstate and international transportation and ensure they are
the most direct available and suitable for your requirements.
Provision of modern and well-maintained
kennels and cattery can be made when necessary. Special attention
will be paid to ensure your pet receives constant care as well
as to any medical and dietary requirements.
Our aim is to offer the very best in terms of time and cost saving services to our clients. Our experienced staff will arrange for the necessary government documentation/permits and meet veterinary requirements.
Measuring your dog for a transportation kennel:
- Measure from tip of nose to root of tail (do not include tail).
- Then, with the dog in a standing position, measure from ground to top of dog's head.
- Finally, measure the width across the dog's shoulders
- Try not to feed your pet too much prior to departure.
- Exercise your pet before the trip.
- Advise us of any special requirements for your pet.
- Do not sedate your pet, unless absolutely necessary.
- Provide a small favourite toy for the travel.
- Have your pets ready at the specified pick-up time.
BREEDS OF DOGS UNDER IMPORT CONTROL
(DEPARTMENT OF VETERINARY SERVICES MALAYSIA)
RESTRICTED BREEDS OF DOGS (IMPORTATION SUBJECT TO SPECIAL CONDITION)
- Rottweiller (certain areas banned)
- German Shepard / Alsatian including Belgian Shepherd and East European Shepherd
- Bull Mastiff
- Bull Terrier
- Perro de Presa Canario (also known as Canary Dog)
BREEDS OF DOGS BANNED FROM IMPORTATION
- Pit Bull Terrier / Pit Bull (also known as American Pit Bull, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
- American Bulldog
- Neapolitan Mastiff
- Japanese Tosa
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Braziliero
Source: Department of Veterinary Services Malaysia
Return to Animal Medical